Saturday, October 17, 2009

My polyamory today

It has been a long time since I posted and much has happened since we became poly. I want to post some updates in hopes some others might benefit from my experiences.


Here's the thumbnail sketch of my poly experience to date:
  • Began by experimenting with poly in Second Life.
  • Joined a local poly support / social group.
  • Joined another local couple in a quad that lasted a short while.
  • Made some friends on OkCupid, but no partners.
  • Partnered with a refreshingly low-drama woman who is already part of a triad.
I want to flesh out this story, because it leaves a lot out. But this is a start.



No comments:


About Me

I'm polyamorous. Galen is the pseudonym I use to shield my real identity to protect myself from the stigma regrettably associated with polyamory. This is my free place; my comfortable space. A request. If you have me friended on FaceBook or in other "real life" venues, please don't talk about poly related stuff. Thank you.

Other Resources